Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA)
An assessment of all chemicals used in the workplace in order to identify, evaluate and control any health risk associated with work activities involving the use of chemicals refer to CHRA. Employers are not permitted to use any chemicals hazardous to health unless an assessment has been conducted stipulated under the Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standard of Exposure of Chemicals Hazardous to Health) Regulations 2000 (USECHH Regulations 2000).
Our CHRA competent person is registered and certified by Malaysia Department of Occupational Health & Safety (DOSH) and possesses extensive experience in the evaluating, identifying the hazardous to health posed by each chemical substance used, stored, handled or transported as well as consultancy services, risk assessment and recommendations. We are prepared to assist you and your employees to promote a healthy working environment.
Scope of Work
- Assess the risk to health of employee from exposure to chemicals hazardous
- Review all production process where the chemicals are used
- Review all hazard information in the form of Chemical Safety Data Sheets
- Evaluate the effectiveness, suitability and adequacy of existing control measures
- Conclude on the significance of the health risk posed by chemicals used
- Recommendation to reduce the risks of exposure to chemicals